Week 3 - Bonjour!

We had another productive week together! Mrs. Sturgeon and I are noticing some impressive improvements in the way students are working effectively in groups, and the numbers of people who are completing homework in a timely manner.

We are noticing however, that many students are leaving short-term assignment completion until the due date. This is something we will be focusing on over the next couple of weeks.

This week we got right into science! Please visit our SCIENCE, MATH, and LITERACY page this week to find updates in those subject areas.

I was also able to share my adventures in Montreal from last weekend with the students. We went through pictures of some of the signs I walked by while I was there, and practised our French decoding skills!
I also bought a couple of hilarious bug books for Mme Cusack to read with the students!





Please be reminded that MEET THE TEACHER night accompanied by the book fair, is THIS THURSDAY! We are looking forward to meeting all of you, and showing you around the classroom!